If you're thinking of buying this car (1967 GTA)

TheMustangMan

Dec 8, 2002
Denmark
http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetaildriver.html?76129002

Just be aware of that the underside og the VIN number looks like this:

3454_GTA_Fake_006.jpg

Just so you know it...

• Sponsors (?)

GT2K said:
Looks like the apron was replaced and the person took the time to transfer the VIN.

Agreed, but if you are gonna pay 34k for the car, you would expect it to be done correctly and that looks like poor work IMO. If the rest of the restoration is like that, you can plan on doing it again in the not too distant future.

that the cars vin # doesnt belong to the car

I'm aware of that... I meant, he should give an explanation as to how he knows this. Is it his car, or what? Or was he going to buy it or something? You don't just randomly post something like that.

bmcelhinn said:
I'm aware of that... I meant, he should give an explanation as to how he knows this. Is it his car, or what? Or was he going to buy it or something? You don't just randomly post something like that.
Sorry I did not answer your q's guys.
I live in Denmark, and there's a time difference and I posted this yesterday just before I went to bed.

The story is that a friend of mine is looking for a 1967 GTA, and he saw this car on the net.
He went out to see the car and found out the VIN has been changed, and that the paperwork was just as fake as the car.

Sorry the bad spelling...