Ignition Trouble

anthony hill

Nov 12, 2008
So I was headed to church this morning went to my car and went to put the key in the ignition wouldnt go in? I tried again cant get the dang thing in tried some more and more and nothin.I thought im goin crazy asked my room mate to try and he couldnt. So went to church in another vehicle after church was over went to autozone to get a new ignition figured it would be any easy fix well turns out it is an easy fix as long and as you can get your key in the dang thing to roll if forward. So i ran a pic in it to see is i could get any broken metal or somthing out and nothing. Tried pryin a few things a lil straighter and nothing. Called my grampa whos been a mechanic his whole life and he said try jammin the key in just to see if i could get it to roll forward a lil so i can push the lil button. So i hammered the key in and tried to roll it and snap the head breaks off. And now im stuck dont know what to do. Cant take it to a shop cause it wont start. And cant get the stupid thing out. Does any one have any ideas at all? Its my d/d so i really need it. Thanks in advance

Anthony

• Sponsors (?)