I'm Baaaack!

autoxdriver

Feb 8, 2002
Cary, NC
12 years and 4 mustangs later, lol. When I was here last I had a 94 Canary Yellow GT, since then I've had a 99GT, a 96 V6, and now a 95 GT. What can I say, that's the way I am with cars, I love em and leave em. I just sold my 350Z to get out of the payment and picked up this guy for $5K. Sounds like a lot but it is in great shape. Interior is excellent with two tone black and grey leather seats that are still in good shape, all the little plastic pieces including the worthless cup holder are still in one piece. Mods I know about include CAI, MSD ignition, off road H pipe with 2 stage dynomax mufflers, caster camber plates, and adjustable front shocks.

I replaced the single stage flowwmasters that were on it with the two stage dynomax accelorators and it's still a little loud for my taste but really has that American muscle car sound. Not as hollow sounding as flowmasters but unfortunately still has the drone. :( Sounds a good bit different than any other v8 stang I've had (5 before this). It might have headers for all I know.

Bought this to be my DD for the next couple of years, then it might get to be a garage queen. Only 130K on the clock.

9cSfEtPAwYsR8plSQg2GZn-sYlDv-8VvbTvsumI2XKU9huz2xeJ7r3D9_I-jm2liG9CXlRVvlsN6B1ZoGJ=w1071-h603-no.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)