Im back into the game!

Gotta91LX

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2002
Reserve, LA
Well as a few of you older members know i used to own a 91 LX. Well i ended up selling it to lift my truck that i had bought. Well i always wanted another stang but never really looked. Well since i just bought a house 40 miles each way from work and getting 13MPG in my truck at 3.05 a gallon was killing me.

So i really started looking. I ended up buying a White 89 Hatch 23.L Auto with 70K. It needs a few things but nothing at all major.

The power lights dont work, you think its the accuator????????? The rubber trim that sandwiches the glass from the window is all cracked up, can you buy them??????? The driver side door drags, i bleave i bought a new pin a bushings for my 91 please correct me if im wrong??????? And just a few other nick nack things. Where are you guys buying replacement parts?

Wayne

• Sponsors (?)

The rubber trim that sandwiches the glass from the window is all cracked up, can you buy them???

the glass from the window? isnt a window "the glass" lol. sorry just sounds like something my girlfriend would say when trying to explain a car issue. But ya...Welcome back into the 2.3 scene man! congrats on the new ride, 70K is sweet! I bought my newest 89' hatch straight as and arrow but with a golfball size hole in the #2 cyl and a blown auto tranny for $230, and it only had 81K or something like that. Its always a great feeling when your 15-20yr old mustang has less miles on it than most every pre 2001 car on the road. I just rolled mine to a 90K on the body and only about 9k and a fresh motor and trans. as far as molding and rubber replacement parts go, I would try 50resto.com. they have almost every molding and weatherstriping for the fox bodies you can get i beleive. anyways, welcome back and hope the new ride treats you good and you get it where you want it.

Need help ASAP!!!!

Well i got the car. Its in decent shape just need to do a little work to it.

Here is one problem i am facing now. The cooling fan and a/c clutch arent working. I noticed that there the same circuit but the fuse is good. What else might be bad?

Wayne