I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

blk9450 said:
plus you cant go saying any race is all bad and should be a minority, even if most of the race is lazy stealin wide nose havin good for nothin breathin up all the white mans air. and they stink.
thas messed up your talking bout blacks now, your also doing the same.:lol:

blk9450 said:
yes. who wrote? link? plus you cant go saying any race is all bad and should be a minority, even if most of the race is lazy stealin wide nose havin good for nothin breathin up all the white mans air. and they stink.
and youre right, there are bad apples in every race
lol @ chappelle quote

chappelle skit said:
"what exactly don't you like about them?"
"how much time you got? well, they're lying, good-for-nothing tricksters, they think they're the best dancers and eat all the chicken, big butt, wide-nose having, breathing all the ***** man's air, and they stink!"

Guero said:

1. I think that you getting banned is kinda lame.

2. I think that the thread in question got locked because some peeps turned an interesting thread into insults and profanity, which you kinda did, which is also kinda lame.

3. I jump at political / ethical / moral type threads in the talk section because most of the peeps here are level headed and there is actually some interesting debate that occurs. I have strong opinions and so do others and the back and forth is good because both sides of the issue are exposed.

4. In terms of what the "racist guy" said, there is a kernel of truth to it. Read the following books, they're very interesting:

Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies, by Jared Diamond

Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand

The Pursuit of Power: Technology and Armed Force, by William McNeill

An Army of Davids, by Glenn Reynolds

Two Nations, Black and White, Seperate, Hostile, Unequal by Andrew Hacker

I personally think the author is a little off in the last book, but its still an important read.

I think until everyone can INTELLIGENTLY educate, discuss, and consider all points of view in the race issue, it will still be an issue. I understand the moderators need to lock a thread filled with profanity and racism remarks. I think that if peeps can keep it clean in here then some good convo's can be had!

I didn't say no profanity, maybe a dumb remark to a dumb thread plus it was only him and i that posted anything, him posting it and me replying.
What you mean theres a kernal of truth?

Guero said:
I didn't say no profanity, maybe a dumb remark to a dumb thread plus it was only him and i that posted anything, him posting it and me replying.
What you mean theres a kernal of truth?

I'm just saying, read the first book I posted, Guns Germs and Steel. The author goes into detail about why some cultures are much more advanced then others and gives reasons why. It goes back 200,000 years and its one of the most interesting books I've ever read.

I'm not going to rekindle the discussion because I will respect the mods decision. Its a touchy subject and its easy enough to get sidetracked.

Adam