1. Ryan Timiney

Ryan Timiney Member

Hey everyone I'm back and fresh out of High School and already started college! Yippy! Not much has happened to the car since I've last posted. New tires, tune-up, a few small interior mods, and tinted the front windows again! (Fingers crossed I don't get pulled over) ;) I also know I need some lowering springs! Haven't got to it yet! I have a few questions for you guys since I'm not the most handy man there is. Well I'll quit blabbing on and ask away!

I want to start thinking about rebuilding my motor and getting a different cam while I'm at it! What would you guys suggest motor wise and cam wise that I still can drive in town with no issues. I also would love to have a turbo in it! Someone give me a ballpark range of what all this costs? I have no idea whatsoever! It'd really be nice if someone gave me the steps I should be headed in before a motor rebuild. What parts should I get and so forth. Thanks in advance everyone sorry if this is a beginner question I just have no idea really! :p

(Most recent picture of the car uploaded!) Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

2. Black Stampede

Black Stampede Founding Member

How much money do you want to spend? Really. An actual number you will part will.
  3. JordanB21

JordanB21 Active Member

I vaguely remember you!

But anyways, what's your budget?