I'm curious now? What classifies "RICE" as "RICE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to make noise in my car to get attention, but the beauty is it makes the best noise (not the loudest but the best) at 2500-3000 RPM. Get it to 2500, roll onto the throttle a little, and it gets insanely loud and raspy, and that's enough for me. Half the time I do it it's on my way up to the speed limit or going the limit.

Or when your buddy grabs a video camera and records you weaving through traffic like a madman. :D

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Today I got pulled over by a sherrif because I got into it in 1st then hit 2nd and let off. You know cops always give you the speech and you just yes them to death then it goes right out the other ear. This cop was doing the same thing but he cut me a break and said it was my lucky day. He said when he was leaving, "Drive the car like a gentlemen".

I thought about that all day and hes right. When he said drive the car like a gentlemen hes not saying that Im in the wrong for building a car thats not legal on the road, he didnt bust my balls about no cats or rolling around on bald MT's, he just said that. The only cop that has ever said something like that to me, as if by driving around in race cars, we have a certain responsibility and a reputation to uphold. Almost like saying dont be like those other *******s. I dunno why it got to me but thats the only time a cop has said something to me that actually made me think.

Today I got pulled over by a sherrif because I got into it in 1st then hit 2nd and let off. You know cops always give you the speech and you just yes them to death then it goes right out the other ear. This cop was doing the same thing but he cut me a break and said it was my lucky day. He said when he was leaving, "Drive the car like a gentlemen".

I thought about that all day and hes right. When he said drive the car like a gentlemen hes not saying that Im in the wrong for building a car thats not legal on the road, he didnt bust my balls about no cats or rolling around on bald MT's, he just said that. The only cop that has ever said something like that to me, as if by driving around in race cars, we have a certain responsibility and a reputation to uphold. Almost like saying dont be like those other *******s. I dunno why it got to me but thats the only time a cop has said something to me that actually made me think.

deep brotha deep :nice: ...i dont want to be pulled over .to tell you the truth law enforcment has always interested me...kinda something i think i would like to do when im older.

Or when your buddy grabs a video camera and records you weaving through traffic like a madman. :D

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Yeah, only in that actual video there was not a single weave in traffic, there was me moving over a lane to pass other cars (only make it past one, maybe 2 before it got shut down) and getting on it. If everyone on this site could not have handeled that move, then they shoudln't have Mustangs.

Rice is anything the majority of car owners would find tacky.

On forums, i've found that rice applies to anything a person would NEVER put on their car, but you criticize them because they put it on theirs.

It doesn't apply to imports or fart can mods. Rice can be ugly ass taillights or stupid decals or just anything you wouldn't be caught dead putting on your own personal car.

They are Building an Old El Camino on the DIY Network. There is a Girl and a Guy doing the Build up, the Guy is a Total Ricer and you can see how much he is not enjoying the Build up and the phony way he says he always loved Muscle Cars. I have seen some of the Trash he has built and how excited he got about making Aluminum Diamond Plate Floor Mats and mounting an Ironing Board on the Trunk of some Trashy Civic!

These are definitely not rice!
0102110104020103042007100130d0d857c56d2a93a500cd07.jpg

get your alteezas here

Rice = Moron who takes his '98 Honda Civic 4-door and puts a 3-foot tall wing on it, fart pipe so big you could stick your head in it, Pep Boys wheel covers, fake carbon fiber hood with a million non-functional vents, Altezza taillights, neon vinyl graphics, and around 1,000 stickers of parts they don't even have on their car.

Now don't get me wrong, I respect imports (i.e. Evos, STi's, RX-7's, Skylines) Those cars are actually built to go fast. Civics and Accords...no.

Im seeing a bunch here lately of people putting those round circle chrome vents on their cars??? I think they originally come O.E. on the Buick Park Ave.'s. I think the super charged Buicks to be exact????
Seems like this is the lated fashion trend. Is that considered RICE.??

Status
Not open for further replies.