I'm finaly back---maybe for good!!!

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by 1993mustang, Dec 18, 2003.

1. 1993mustang

1993mustang New Member

Hey guys!!! It feels so good to be back!!! My name is Kevin and I am from Wichita Falls, Texas. I used to own a 1993 5.0 LX Hatchback. My parents sold the car, because of gas mileage, insurance, and other issues with the car. Back in September, my parents sold it to a used car dealership. I went back to them a few weeks after that, and learned that a guy in Tulsa, OK, had bought it. I figured it was gone forever. Well, today at school, I had a final in one of my classes. I parked in a different parking lot than I normally do. Imagine my suprise when I saw a Mustang that looked alot like the one I had!!! Then, as I got closer, I noticed a few of the imperfections in the paint and body, and they looked identical to mine. Then, I realized it was mine!!!!! I was so happy. I went to the local Eckerds and got a disposable camera to take pictures. Then this kid (turns out, he's the new, very lucky owner) comes up and is like, what are you doing? I explained everything and he thought I was joking, since he got it in OK. But I was able to tell him things that only the previous owner would know, and he was like, cool. So, he said he will let me take it out sometime, and he might eventually sell it. I am saving all my paychecks to get enough. So, I am comming back to the forums. Thought I would share that. I am not letting it get out of my sight again. Talk to you guys later!