i'm getting the rest of my exhaust today

blackstang00

Jan 18, 2004
well iam going to get the rest of my exhaust today.
i will be getting a Pypes X pipe with mini cats.they only weigh 2.5lbs each.
also getting frpp stainless ceramic shorties. i all ready have the A/M thunder c/b.

i will post either video or sound clips when i install it.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats!!!! enjoy the install!!! Pretty straight forward!!!! Send the clips when you get them!....I don't know if you did or not, but I'd get some locking header bolts....I have not yet.....and unless you enjoy tightening them all the time...it won't hurt to spend the extra loot.....

Enjoy

thanks whytry.
i most certanly did get frpp stage 8 locking bolts and percy 3 layer aluminum gaskets. i only want to do this once. and i am a firm believer in "u get what u pay for." thats also why i'm getting the ceramics and frpp was the only affordable shorty header that uses real jet hot ceramic. so there ya go.
thanks again.
jay.

thanks whytry.
i most certanly did get frpp stage 8 locking bolts and percy 3 layer aluminum gaskets. i only want to do this once. and i am a firm believer in "u get what u pay for." thats also why i'm getting the ceramics and frpp was the only affordable shorty header that uses real jet hot ceramic. so there ya go.
thanks again.
jay.

That's how I am too....I was flying high because I ordered the bassani x-pipe and the new headers and completely forgot about the bolts.....it's been off the road getting a makeover so I'll put them on before I put it back on....
My FRPP headers are still shiny no tarnish as of yet....

Because the top end of my car isn't built up yet I did notice a bit of low end torque loss going with the X pipe....but you can feel it in the upper RPMs pick up....