I'm going to Mexico!!! Where to go?!

• Sponsors (?)

dont drink the water? i think if it's like it was in mexico city then it's not safe only drink bottled water and watch for what ice you get in youre drinks as well!!!!!! you should try to tip the polica to get a pic. of them they were preaty trippy when i was there they carry AK's and UZI's and they dont **** around! if you can then get a shoufer or be prepared to drive eveywhere like you stole it. be prepared to $hit water while youre there and for about a week when you come back. other then that it's cool check out the titty bars :D but then i dont know what it's like where you are going but like i said when i was in mexico city it was the worst time (feeling wise ) in my life :shrug: am i right for those of you that have been there? or is this atourist town? try to make it to mexico city to see the pyrmids they are awsome they are the second largest in the world besides the one's in egipt :shrug: where king tut lives is what i mean. when do you leave and for how long? have fun bring me back some cubin cigars!!!!! just dont get stoped at customs leaving mexico or entering the good ole USA. peace

john :shrug:

You should have a blast, I went to puerto villarta a few years ago and it was one of the best parties I'd ever been to. Girls Gone Wild was there, I was probably sober for about 5 hours total I was in that country.I did one of those pagage deals, but I would recomend not doing it cause they rip you off and you have to do things at specific times. Don't eat at mom and pop places, eat at hotels or comercial restaurants. Cheese burger in paridise is good. The foam party rocks too.

Go sit in on a timeshare and they pay you in kahlua and free meal coupons. Worth the hour or so it takes to say "NO". When I went to Cabo, the water was great...the hotels have very good filtering systems. Not sure of Vallarta's hotels.

gospeedgo said:
Go sit in on a timeshare and they pay you in kahlua and free meal coupons. Worth the hour or so it takes to say "NO". When I went to Cabo, the water was great...the hotels have very good filtering systems. Not sure of Vallarta's hotels.

What do you mean by "Go sit in on a timeshare"? do they have meetings or something? I'll be staying in a timeshare somewhere there lol, I just can't wait to get to the beach and hop in some warm water (never been in water outside of Washington and its friggin' cold here!).

lol thanks for the advice about the unmarked bottles of Tequila Craig, i'll most definetly keep in mind!

Those of you that have gone to Mexico, how much money did you bring and did it last you fairly well? I'll be gone for 4-5 days (not sure what day i'm leaving yet) and plan on needing money mostly just for food and alcohol, though i'm gonna try to go deep sea fishing as well (think thats around $175-$200). I'm so excited!!!! :banana:

Ethereal Zer0 said:
What do you mean by "Go sit in on a timeshare"? do they have meetings or something? I'll be staying in a timeshare somewhere there lol, I just can't wait to get to the beach and hop in some warm water (never been in water outside of Washington and its friggin' cold here!).

lol thanks for the advice about the unmarked bottles of Tequila Craig, i'll most definetly keep in mind!

Those of you that have gone to Mexico, how much money did you bring and did it last you fairly well? I'll be gone for 4-5 days (not sure what day i'm leaving yet) and plan on needing money mostly just for food and alcohol, though i'm gonna try to go deep sea fishing as well (think thats around $175-$200). I'm so excited!!!! :banana:
when i went to mexico city my company at the time gave us $500.00 american dollars and we lived like kings forthe most part but thing's could be more where you are going? peace

john :rlaugh:

SMOKEDYA said:
when i went to mexico city my company at the time gave us $500.00 american dollars and we lived like kings forthe most part but thing's could be more where you are going? peace

john :rlaugh:

Sweet! hehehe i'm just thinking things might be more spendy since its a total tourist trap lol

when I went to puerto vallarta, I spent all my money on booze :) It was the week after I graduated high school and there are a ton of clubs and stuff. I missed out on all hte day activities except sitting in hte sun cause I didn't get back to my hotel room until 7 or so in hte morning. They had a k-mart down there, thats where we bought a bunch of food and supplies, it beats bringing your own. What hotel are you staying at? The Villas Vallarta was a cool one. Carols Obriens and Sr Froggs are 2 of hte best clubs. I cant really remember the rest of my trip:)

The timeshare people will come to you. Everywhere. Dont have to go looking for them. If you can stand sitting in on a few you should end up with good liquor and coupons for free stuff. Make sure to haggle and see what they will give you to come. Some will do anything and some wont give you much. Work their system.

gospeedgo said:
The timeshare people will come to you. Everywhere. Dont have to go looking for them. If you can stand sitting in on a few you should end up with good liquor and coupons for free stuff. Make sure to haggle and see what they will give you to come. Some will do anything and some wont give you much. Work their system.
Bad ass!!! lol i'll have to make sure i get some alcohol out of it!!!