Im GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

This is histerical, I actually voted no on the poll because I didn't think it was neccessary here at Stangnet, and I didn't need it to come here. However I do like partial or total nudity :D , and I really don't care if it wins or loses.

I can't believe some people feel so strongly about it one way or another.

Oh no not the butt floss. ha ha ha
On a different note:
I voted no as well but only because I like voting for the underdog. That and the idea of a guy on top of and not under the hood of a car just really disturbed me.

WORTH said:
This is histerical, I actually voted no on the poll because I didn't think it was neccessary here at Stangnet, and I didn't need it to come here. However I do like partial or total nudity :D , and I really don't care if it wins or loses.

I can't believe some people feel so strongly about it one way or another.
+1

I didn't bother with the poll because I don't give a rat's ... uhh I don't care. :)

I feel like I should have voted yes now, because it seems like a yes is a vote for freedom, apple pie and the american way. :flag:

btw, I also think posing with fully automatic machine guns and any other large weapons is a great idea!

*$(*#(#*& liberal junk. :nonono:

virginchicken said:
Oh no not the butt floss. ha ha ha
On a different note:
I voted no as well but only because I like voting for the underdog. That and the idea of a guy on top of and not under the hood of a car just really disturbed me.

LMAO, I really didn't need that vision in my head today :rolleyes: , why'd ya have to ruin it for me, I had this vision of Hallie in a jet black 69 Ragtop that was very nice thank you :D

What's the big deal?
If you don't like a thread in the forum, just don't go into it!
Stupid threads won't keep me away...
Although the annoying underlined word links and the related links thing have been doing a good job of detering me from this site lately.
They are in every thread, so you just can't escape.
Dave

ratio411 said:
What's the big deal?
If you don't like a thread in the forum, just don't go into it!
Stupid threads won't keep me away...
Although the annoying underlined word links and the related links thing have been doing a good job of detering me from this site lately.
They are in every thread, so you just can't escape.
Dave
Especially with the sheeple watching and the black helicopters hovering overhead! :D

ratio411 said:
Alfred has the cold, dead eyes of a serial killer!
He is telling me that he is coming to get me!
:(
The voices in my head are telling me that you are right. They tell me he is going to sneak into your rooom in the middle of the night and put peanut butter on the back of your head, and then get a shoe box and......... where am I???

I'm glad my wife is secure enough to not get jealous over a pic of a girl. TomB must have a rough time at the water park with the kids. There is nothing but people in bathing suits there. And forbid he eats at Hooters.

brianj5600 said:
I'm glad my wife is secure enough to not get jealous over a pic of a girl. TomB must have a rough time at the water park with the kids. There is nothing but people in bathing suits there. And forbid he eats at Hooters.

hahahah, and i guess he doesnt watch tv or go to the mall, and forbid it to walk into a lingerie shop...

Status
Not open for further replies.