I'm gonna do it..

• Sponsors (?)

And for those guys who keep telling me to call Tim or get a Mongoose kit. I thank you and all, but I made my choice and I'm going to have to live with it. Now I know you guys are all vouching for the Mongoose kit or telling me to call Tim, but I'd appreciate it if you would just try and help me answer my questions instead of replying with the same post about calling T&J. And again thanks to all you guys helping, it means a lot.

I purchased my V2SQ kit for $3300 and installed it myself then sent my comp. to Vortech and had them tune it. The chip they put in it was the worst it would ping so bad that i was scared to even give it half throttle. I took my car to my friends shop here in Houston to dyno it, pining and all it made 340rwhp/339rwtq whitch for that kind of money i thought sucked. So he burned a Diablo Revolution and a few pulls later i was at 414rwtq/408rwtq now that was alot better but the 30psi injectors and the stk. mass air were both pegged so i had to upgrade. Well to make a long story short just buy a tuner kit because you will need to upgrade instantally. Oh and one more thing you don't need an intercooler or aftercooler just get a Boost Cooler it woke my car up.

:eek:

Detonating with a blower on a stock bottom end = :nonono: x 1,000,000

If I put a blower on my car, I don't even want to think about a damn mail order tune. Every car is different. I would want that thing tuned on a dyno right after it's installed.