Im having a BOY!!!!!

gmkillr

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
We just got back from the ultrasound and we found out that we are having a boy!! IM so happy I just cant explain it!! :nice: :banana: :cheers:
Gonna name him after me: Robert, but im sure when he's little we'll call him Bobby

• Sponsors (?)

chrisilversvt said:
congrats man...it will totally change your life forever,but that's a good thing...my son will a year old next month....
Spoken like a new dad! My daughter is 21 months and the best thing that ever happened to me.

BIG CONGRATS MAN!!:nice:

Craziness...

Congratulations. :cheers:

I have no sarcastic comment at the moment. :p

I wish you all the best

doctor_spank_lg_wht.gif

Bring him up right man... My 6 month old son can already tell when daddy turns into the driveway and a god sounding v-8 will get him to turn his head but a ricer will not... that was a proud day for me...

You are going to love it... Although it does make finding the time to work on the stang a little tougher...

Chris

Thanks a ton guys!
Im very excited and I think were gonna do his room in either cars, teddy bears, or Steelers, were not sure yet. Im kinda letting her handle all of that.

That's awesome.

I have a 6 year old and a 4 month old, both boys. My first sons first word was car. Except he said it in a Boston accent. We did his first room all sports. Now his room is all NASCAR. He's the fanatic not me but as long as he's into cars then that's fine. He's like my third hip. Wherever I'm at he's at. It's all fun.

One of the shows I attended. I called him and said NASCAR's are here. He bugged my wife until she finally brang him over.
bennett10.jpg

bennett9.jpg