im in the mood to buy something. leave some suggestions

robertdeuce

Jul 10, 2011
so i just paid of my credit card and i feel like buying something off of lmr. looking for something performance wise. its an 89 gt vert. if there are some good suggestions i might just rack the card up again, oh well at least i'll have a bad ass car.

car is stock except 3.55 gears. a list would be even better that one suggestion

• Sponsors (?)

You have a vert...subframe connectors, strut tower brace will tighten up chassis and let the car handle better.Second since you have gears already go with a nice upper/lower combo like trick flow or a frpp cobra set up.

You have a vert...subframe connectors, strut tower brace will tighten up chassis and let the car handle better.Second since you have gears already go with a nice upper/lower combo like trick flow or a frpp cobra set up.

yup, subframe connectors, strut tower brace, control arms, suspension, etc... Improve your traction!!

Might want to swing by the vendors' forums here on Stangnet and see if there are any good discounts. :nice:

NAWZ, neon glow lights, pep boys fart cannon, a midget hooker (asian of course), an epic mealtime t-shirt, a shag carpet door mat, an english bulldog, a bag of doritos, and a chilis gift card. That should keep ya busy for a while.