I'm sad...

it was kuwait yeah didnt see any in iraq, but i did see some conus plates on haji cars ill have to get some links. it was on a route (1) tampa checkpoint. i was just watching one day when i first arrived in country feb 03 that was the only one i seen though.

• Sponsors (?)

how u get them pic to show like that without using gay photobucket

use these

Anaconda is the place to be. Movie theatre, multiple PXs, nice gym, etc. Warhorse sucks IIRC. Isnt there pretty much nothing there? We picked up a few conexes from there and took them back to Anaconda. I remember every time we went there there wasnt ever any toilet paper in any of the port-a-johns. :notnice:

Yeah, Anaconda is the ****! I swear it's like being in the rear, 2 PX's with 1 of them being 24 hour, 4 chow halls, 2 Burger Kings, 2 Pizza Huts, 3 Green Beans, a Taco Bell and a Pop-Eye's. The gym's there are killer, esepcially the Air Force one. Oh yeah, and the pooles too :nice:

Warhorse, in contrast, is a dump still :rlaugh: We got a Green Beans though!

I went to Camp Ramadi this past March to see my brother (Army 11 bang bang), pretty much like Warhorse almost. People on Anaconda live it up I swear!

Yeah, Anaconda is the ****! I swear it's like being in the rear, 2 PX's with 1 of them being 24 hour, 4 chow halls, 2 Burger Kings, 2 Pizza Huts, 3 Green Beans, a Taco Bell and a Pop-Eye's. The gym's there are killer, esepcially the Air Force one. Oh yeah, and the pooles too :nice:

Warhorse, in contrast, is a dump still :rlaugh: We got a Green Beans though!

I went to Camp Ramadi this past March to see my brother (Army 11 bang bang), pretty much like Warhorse almost. People on Anaconda live it up I swear!

Dont forget the movie theater with balcony seating at balad. :nice: I like being in the middle of nowhere where we don't have anything except a hoji mart. Gives me more $ to save for parts:nice: I was at anaconda for a few months back in 04-05 I hated it because everything was so crowded and standing room only. I can only imagine what its like now. This deployment has been so much more enjoyable without being near anaconda.