Im so happy

93FiveO

Dec 11, 2005
Decatur,AL
Me and my friend put in my mgw shifter today and man what a diffence it makes I Love it.I went from a soppy long shifter that moved back an forth in any gear while going down the road to a stiff short shifter.Oh and i finlly moved my seat up
so now no more(almost shright leg)while pushing the clutch in.Best $189 Ive spent:nice:
now time for some full lenght sfc's

• Sponsors (?)

nonglossjason said:
overrated in my opinion. Seems like everyone jumps on the bandwagon but once again MY opinion and im sure noone shares it with me

lol, that may be so, but i agree with everyone else. they rock.... best $200 i've spent (with shipping) i just wish they supplied a cool sticker or something.

Haha dont get me wrong it is nice but i think from all the great comments i read i expected more or something. So i built it up to be the holy grail and when it didnt act like gold i was let down but yea it is pretty nice. But the best 200 i have spent would definatly have to have been the hooker freshman year! lol

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
Word. You can get one here cheaper than the MGW and i like the arm better. You can even get a titanium shifter arm..high tech. KonaRacing.com

I got that shifter handle on my stock shifter, Its still a stock shifter but MAN, its the only thing that has kept me from buying a new shifter, really does a nice job on the stock shifter, but I will definatly get an MGW soon, triax and pro5.0 are nothing compared to the mgw, just my opinion though.

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
Word. You can get one here cheaper than the MGW and i like the arm better. You can even get a titanium shifter arm..high tech. KonaRacing.com

I have a Tri-Ax with a Kona Racing billet steel handle.It`s a quality piece.

Just didn`t trust that :bs: aluminum handle the Tri-Ax comes with after reading posts about them breaking.
Steeda now offers their own steel handle which they should have made in the first place instead of aluminum!

grey5.0beast said:
I have hard shifted mine alot and it doesn;t show any signs of breaking.

More than a few have been broken and they don`t give any "signs",they just break off with the shifter knob in your hand.

It takes a lot of force to break it,but some guys shift like animals.

Steel handle ftw.