I'm so happy!

zZsKyZz

Dec 1, 2005
After looking at my Mustang hibernating in the garage all winter I finally got it back out on the road. It was about 75*'s today and I put the top down, listened to the engine rev, and put in my favorite CD. It did feel a little sluggish, but I'm guessing it's due to a tank of gas that set for a few months or it just warming back up. Other than that I really had fun driving it. I almost forgot how much I really love that car.

I love these cars.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I too woke my vert from its winter slumber!

It got to 20C here yesterday, after pissing down rain till early afternoon, and today again it got nice enough to drop the top. Going Topless in March in Canada who'd of thunk it!

I just pulled mine out this week too. I drove it a lot right away to burn all the old gas out of it. Then once I got a fresh tank of 93 in it, I got to get on it a little bit. I pretty much have had a perma-grin all week. It kicks way more ass than my winter beater truck.

Now that I can work out in the garage without freezing my gibblets off, it is time to start all the modifications for this year. SO it will be back to the winter beater for a couple of weeks.

I haven't gotten mine out this year yet, but it should be soon I hope.

When ever I get my car out in the spring it always feels really strong (even with old gas) and I think it is just becaus I haven't driven it in like 5 months. I don't know, don't you guys get the same feeling?

this suuuuucks. i dont think my car will be back on the road for another few weeks. its nice enough now, but it is still kinda sandy on the roads. ill probably switch the plates over in a couple weeks, but then i hafta wait for the gear install...mixed feelings on that one. oh well, at least i might miss some of the april rain this way too:D