I'm so sorry baby :(

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
Tonight I lost control of my car in the rain and drove her into a parked Discovery which hit 3 other cars. Sucks because I just picked up the vortech today at UPS...irony?:( Thankfully I'm okay and suprisingly the airbags didn't deploy.

07-22-06_0106.jpg

I hope she's okay...I should know the extent tomo. I know the radiator got F'ed and there was a lot of body damage (hood, front bumper, chin). It was a bad night guys...:notnice:

Attachments

• 07-22-06_0106.jpg
    07-22-06_0106.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

***** happens... thats what insurance is for. Hope you are behind the wheel again soon.

Keep us posted what happens. Vultures are starting to circle around your car for parts on Stangnet. Worse come to worse, Id just return the S/C back to the company you bought it from to receive full reimbursement.... thats if it cant be fixed of course.

FivePointStang said:
***** happens... thats what insurance is for. Hope you are behind the wheel again soon.
jersey insurance though, skyrocket payments now :notnice:

chit, it's so bad over there, if you sell your car and 6 months later the other guy wrecks it, YOUR rates still go up :D

but seriously though, I hope your communist insurance company doesn't rape you

Rain and loose gravel is a major hazard especially for lowered Mustangs. It sucks so bad that this happened right in the middle of your round of major upgrades. Did the new top or new stereo take any damage?

To be honest I don't think it's near totalled. It looks a hella lot worse in the pic than in reality. Thank god the rear end of the land rover is so high. I practically slid under him.

From what we saw, there seemed to be no engine damage aside from the radiator. It missed the heads. If I wanted to, I probably could have started her. Aside from leaking coolant, it didn't look all that bad.

What a day guys...what a day. I'm really thinking of returning the blower. :(

A new hood, bumper, radiator, some paint and it will be good to go.

Just glad you're OK. It looks like you hit something pretty high not to break the headlights/airbag sensors ...

Yea, I hit a really high land rover. It just F'ed up the top of the car. It missed the headlights and airbag sensors.

I'm okay thankfully. My insurance is going to go through the roof. I don't know if I can afford the car. :'(