Im supercharging the stang...

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by jmajorboner, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Tom....is there any way I can talk you out of banning BuffaloZone? He and I have become close and would hate to see things go this way. I appologize for my part in this thread. Can't we all just get along? :(

And FWIW....the leaf blower idea is really, really, really dumb. :notnice:

2. Only look if you have a sense of humor

[​IMG]

3. :eek:

4. Laughed when someone Emailed it to me the first time.....laughing again now. :rlaugh:

5. I think that pic would be better if instead of a fish, there was some bannana republic clothing or whatever store the people in the background are looting.

6. I just cant stop laughing, thanks guys. :lol:

7. Yeah no ****. Thats what its about. Jack***

8. your a ***in moron aren't you? if your gonna be an idiot atleast post the entire response with pic and all...asshat

9. Why? that pic was f'n retarded...wasnt funny at all...you and the jesus freak should go make your own thread with "non-offensive" pics. ****tard

10. so did that leaf blower work for you?

11. If it really works

[​IMG]

Come on people. This thread was "jacked" and probably should have been moved to "Talk" a long time ago. :rolleyes:

jmajorboner, make sure you get one from a place that has a good return policy. :nice:

12. Yeah im leaning more towards the wet/dry vac motor pluged into a power converter now.

13. holy ***** thats funny. i almost dropped my laptop. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: