Im tired of being slow....

• Sponsors (?)

I dunno man... I am in the middle of a Mexican 331 build... Im just pondering to myself... I could sell the blower to fund a new turbo kit... but thats just a CRAP ton of work and not to mention owning a running turbo 5.0 is like capturing a pink unicorn in the middle of new york city.. so Im back to the idea of just boosting to the max..

anyone know how much a rebuild is on a vortech? Im sure im gonna need a few :rlaugh:

I dunno man... I am in the middle of a Mexican 331 build... Im just pondering to myself... I could sell the blower to fund a new turbo kit... but thats just a CRAP ton of work and not to mention owning a running turbo 5.0 is like capturing a pink unicorn in the middle of new york city.. so Im back to the idea of just boosting to the max..

anyone know how much a rebuild is on a vortech? Im sure im gonna need a few :rlaugh:

LOL, well I looked it up on the site and last I checked it was either 5 or 8 hundred bucks... I could be way off though:shrug: . They do have an awesome trade in policy but the amound differs if you have a working or non working head unit...

Thier trade in policy leaves ALOT to be desired IMO...

Besides... after doing lot of research...

I have an SC-TRIM... if I traded up to an S-trim.. i would essientially be wasting some money... they BOTH have the same MAX hp potentional... you just have to spin the sc harder... which works because it can spin nearly 10,000 rpms more than the S.