In need of a 1996 GT Lower Intake BAD

Smitty15us

Mar 24, 2004
Playmouth, Mass
I have a 1996 Mustang GT 4.6 2v.. an last nite my lower intake cracked an i am tryin to find one for a good $$ ...if anyone has one on here or know someone whos got of for sale plz feel free to hit me Email me [email protected].. i am in the need of one real bad.. i am sellin the car to get a 01 Lighting with 28k on it.. So if anyone out here can help plz do so EMAIL ME thanxs guys.. Dave

• Sponsors (?)

Smitty15us said:
I have a 1996 Mustang GT 4.6 2v.. an last nite my lower intake cracked an i am tryin to find one for a good $$ ...if anyone has one on here or know someone whos got of for sale plz feel free to hit me Email me [email protected].. i am in the need of one real bad.. i am sellin the car to get a 01 Lighting with 28k on it.. So if anyone out here can help plz do so EMAIL ME thanxs guys.. Dave

Hey bro,

I sent you an email. You should be able to get it replaced by Ford at no cost, due to a recall.

Edo.

Hey whats up everyone thanxs for helpin me out ya i cant get it fixed by ford i looked into that 7 years after that ur ****ed an mine was up in March of 03..But a few guys on here have some so i am waintin to hear back from my dads he just mite buy me a new one but if he doesnt then i am buyin one off of someone in here so ill let everyone know thanxs guys ....Dave