In Need Of More Speed!!!help!!!

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by DJTaylor, Jan 10, 2004.

1. DJTaylor

DJTaylor New Member

well for a gift i got a card with 150$$ for summit racing and i am haveing trouble selecting an item for the most bang for my bucks. tearing the engine apart wouldnt be a problem also beacuse i cant drive for another 75 days so i have time to install. So far i have: Bac cold air intake, under pullys, B&M proripper shortshifter,flowtech headers, plain ol' straight pipe exhaust w/ stock cats, and thats about it. Okay and my car is resistered as a 1995 mustang GT, although tyler thinks it is a 94... so it is either a sn95 or 94. yes that is sad i know> so if you have any ideas at all please tell me.. Thanks --DJ--

2. DJTaylor

DJTaylor New Member

I was thinking about getting 2 warlock mufflers (although i would not put the "flow intensifier bypass" in)with the150$ card, and then buying an Xpipe system with some other cash. would that sound good. gain horsepower or what?

3. VIPERn94Five-0

VIPERn94Five-0 Founding Member

ok my idea about pulleys is shot....just went back and saw that you had them..... :bang: ....

.....about your 94 or 95 question....thats something id look into....maybe run a carfax on it and see what they spit out at you because the title and registration shouldnt be different....oh and both 94's and 95's are SN95's....actually everything made from 94-04 is an SN95

Anthony

4. stang_gt_1994

stang_gt_1994 Founding Member

Powder Springs, GA (30 min. from Atlanta)
    A off-road pipe would be the best bang for the bunk. And you also get the good sound too.