Bitching & Complaining...

• Sponsors (?)

Kevin R. said:
Some of these comments make me feel better about myself and that I have a life outside of a message board.

LOL I don't JK. Now my life consists of waking up, dicking aroung my house and looking at stangnet, going for walks, maybe seeing the GF, Going to work and getting home at either 2 or 3 in the morning.

I
attachment.php
Stangnet

well this is the only mustang forum i ever been on and so far i see alot of cool guys on here and then some others that i dont agree with there mindsets, but thats life... :D

and the fact that i dont have a mustang i figured would add to some feelings against me but for the most part, everything has been cool... :nice: but i am a mustang enthusiast now, as i used to not like them, but recently they are growing on me :D

wytstang said:
So far this is the best 94/95 forum group, trust me I've been looking around. The group here is just great, with the minimun bickering(sp?) and bashing.

I'm with Danny.

We do have a bunch of good guys here.

The tech has been pretty luke warm of late but I guess that is just how it is.

btw ...... this may be my first post in the talk section ... I always forget it is here.

Later
Grady

I think part of the reason tech is starting to slag a bit is well, Our cars are the last of the 5.0 but we suffer some diff. in due to design changes from 93. We do not fit the 4.6 world (thank god) as we have alot of drive line and eec diff. The age of our cars is getting to the point that your avg. enthus. will prob. sell it and get a newer 99-04 or even a brand new 05 leaving us to deal with alot of "new" mustang owners who bought the used 5.0 because it was cheap and had new body style. With this you have alot of "younger" guys (and gals in some cases) who are from the world of rice who saw the light and stepped up or are buying thier first project/sprots car/car. This newness adds the same basic questions while there are less and less of us (older members who have seen the gambit of questions) around (here, and even in the "real" world as each year more and more get totaled, stolen, ect.). Also alot of the younger buyers will be attracted to the sharp style of the 99+ (that are selling quite cheap in resale) as they are not as old and are quite quick, so we are loosing activity on this side as well.

No matter if I ever get a 4.6 based car or not I will always have a pushrod to keep it company. We just have to realize we are the mustangs past and our group will get smaller and smaller. How do you think all the guys that are die-hard members of like the NLOC who dont even have a factory program anymore since there is no more lightning? As there members trade-in, total, ect. those boards have the very real threat of death.

I learned real quick from posting here initially that my bitch posts about rims would belong in the "Talk" section - simply because it really isn't a tech issue. I like to think of talk as the simple questions forum - rims, exhaust, etc. etc. Then again you really get to utilize the "search" functions which I admit I didn't when I first started up.

Anyways, leaving a good solid message board is pretty pointless - this is the only one I'm a member of and as a rookie in terms of mods there's no reason to leave. Unless my car is in SCturbo form, I'm not gonna be leaving!

I haven't really been on in forever since I haven't even been driving my GT. At all. Wanted to buy an '05 but didn't feel like payments so now I'm going to keep it. It just seems dead, with only newbies posting the same threads again and again IE which mufflers, gears, intake, etc. Even if I never post again though the search feature is amazing.