injector install

Ok i got a set of new Ford Racing 19 pounders for christmas since mine are ****tin out (well acculy more like one but it has already been replaced and so i decided to just do em all). And anyway i was wanting to see if anybody has any advise, i already picked up a new fuel filter and ran a tank of cleaner thru it to try and break loose some more ****. I need to get to autozone and get one of those fuel line tools but the last time i was there the guy there was a total dumbass and was no help so i just left. Also i was wondering if i would need an uppler to lower intake gasket...now that i think about it i probley will but oh well just any advise or tips would be appreciated.

thanks for your help in advance...

• Sponsors (?)

You don't need the fuel line tool, just move the rail out of the way. Yes, a new upper to lower gasket will be needed. You'll also need new o-rings. Make sure none of the old ones are still stuck in the rail. That's pretty much it, but this would be a good time to install an AFPR if you don't have one yet.

If youve never had the top intake off theres a bracket in dirvers side back thats a pain, dont forget to take it off. You should be able to reuse that top gasket. If you didn't get orings with those injectors get some, 2 per injector and it would probly be good idea to replace vacuum hoses while youre there