Insane Gas Prices up HERE

• Sponsors (?)

So you guys pay like $1400 dollars per gallon for gas? Sounds pretty stupid to me. Move to America. If it's the free health care thing you're after, just be a homeless person and you'll get it no prob.

sgarlic said:
So you guys pay like $1400 dollars per gallon for gas? Sounds pretty stupid to me. Move to America. If it's the free health care thing you're after, just be a homeless person and you'll get it no prob.

He can get free health care here too.. all he has to do is come here illegally and he would be all set.. Hell since I can get dual citizenship ( US by birth, Italian because my parents were born there) I was thinking of denouncing my American one and then sneaking back into the country :rlaugh:

svttech76 said:
He can get free health care here too.. all he has to do is come here illegally and he would be all set.. Hell since I can get dual citizenship ( US by birth, Italian because my parents were born there) I was thinking of denouncing my American one and then sneaking back into the country :rlaugh:

LOL. Ya the station had messed up with the sign but the way it keeps increasing I can see it being there in about 20 years :D.

svttech76 said:

Thats not a bad idea....then you can go get a cash job as a mechanic and completely skip paying taxes too...then you will have it made! Taxes suck!