Installed Blower.. have questions

Well. the feelings of getting ripped off is great aint it?? I have a very bad oil leak, soo today i pulled the blower and put teflon tape on the return fitting because i thought that was it... welll it wasnt it.... looking at the leak even more, i saw that its coming from the bearing/shaft by the pulley... friggen sucks!!!

The blower will be sent out tomorrow to vortech to rebuild the whole thing for 320..Question.. Can this blower have gears put in it that have an INTENSE whine??? I have a noticible whine now, but can they use different cut gears to make it louder , yet keep the same boost??

About the underdrive pulleys.. I coulld not get them to work with the blower crank pulley soo i ditched the underdrives... I have a ron davis alum radiatior and it runs VERY cool

• Sponsors (?)

FiVeLiTeR87GT said:
Well. the feelings of getting ripped off is great aint it?? I have a very bad oil leak, soo today i pulled the blower and put teflon tape on the return fitting because i thought that was it... welll it wasnt it.... looking at the leak even more, i saw that its coming from the bearing/shaft by the pulley... friggen sucks!!!

The blower will be sent out tomorrow to vortech to rebuild the whole thing for 320..Question.. Can this blower have gears put in it that have an INTENSE whine??? I have a noticible whine now, but can they use different cut gears to make it louder , yet keep the same boost??

About the underdrive pulleys.. I coulld not get them to work with the blower crank pulley soo i ditched the underdrives... I have a ron davis alum radiatior and it runs VERY cool

It's still cheaper than buying a brand new kit though... buying used always has it's problems.

Joe, get your fuel straight before you throw that thing back on there. The last thing you need is to blow up your tired stock motor with detonation. I understand you just got an expensive paint job, and a blower, other misc things... At that point we all would be broke! Acquire everything you need... THEN put it on IMHO.