Installed Cobra Headlights and Euro Corners!

70stangcoupe

Founding Member
Nov 12, 2001
Winston-Salem, NC
Won an auction off eBay for a set of the headlights and corners. They were a PIA to install, but man it's worth it in the end - these things look sweet!

I used the Sylvania Cool Blue Headlight Bulbs (visibility is 2498328957 times better) and for the corners I used the Sylvania SilverStar Signal Lights that are blue when off and turn yellow/orange when lit. They look sweet!!

Only problem is, the foglights are still the old nasty yellowish light, and the fog housings look like crap compared to the headlights. Aside from that, what an upgrade!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah yeah pics coming soon. Unless any of you know how to send pics from a Camera Phone to a computer? I've got a Motorola v400 and theres pics of them on there, but I can't figure out how to get pictures from the phone to the internet. Anybody?

70stangcoupe said:
but I can't figure out how to get pictures from the phone to the internet. Anybody?

Who's your provider? Can you send them to another phone? To an email address?

If you can send them to an email address, just email them to yourself, save them to the computer, then post em. If you can only send them to another phone, let me know and you can send em to me and I will then email to you.

If you can't do either, you will need a data cable you can attach to a PC.

70stangcoupe said:
Yeah yeah pics coming soon. Unless any of you know how to send pics from a Camera Phone to a computer? I've got a Motorola v400 and theres pics of them on there, but I can't figure out how to get pictures from the phone to the internet. Anybody?

Get it uploaded to a moblog site then link the pics