installed flowtech headers.

kuwait

Mar 31, 2005
just got back after finish installing my flowtech headers , and i must say , these things are worth it , car feels like a different beast defiantly gained a good chunk there , it pulls out like a champ.

the sound got bit deeper and more throaty , it really sound like a proper car should not raspy just aggressive when you accelerate , also changed the noise from the camshafts loop and made it a lot calmer , its like stock now minus slight loop still from the cams , overall i am very pleased with the quality and gain from it , now i need to get my nitrous kit on :D

just thought id share the experience.

• Sponsors (?)

Whats up dude. Hows the quality on those bad boys? I'll bet with those cams it really made a huge difference.

they seem to be quite good quality from my quality , they aren't rubbing on anything , can turn wheels freely and have no leaks from them , from what i heard the gasket are rubbish so i bought new ones from ford , i have no complains and they are definitely a must do with camshafts really... its like night and day on idle and on the throttle and its just sweet sounding on the throttle , really much much more louder.

Sweet man, Thats good to hear, L/T's deff wake these cars up

you have no idea... :D

how was the install.
I have been debating whether I want to fool with the install of LTs or not.

i didn't do the install myself because its dirt cheap here ( $150 including fabbing the H-pipe) , but from what i saw , it was a pain , had to lift up engine a bit off also fitment isn't an easy task of one of the sides are heard.