Installed MAC O/R H-pipe

• Sponsors (?)

jrc_03_gt said:
1 chambers might be a bit much. Do you do a lot of freeway driving? If you drive on long trips 1 chambers may be too much.

well I did it anyway, I just went to Summit and bought my 1-chambers... I'll weld them in tomorrow, and post some vids as soon as I can! :D

a_k said:
How much louder is the h pipe over the prochamber? I was thinking of the prochamber with flowpaths but now im afraid it won't be loud enough

From vid clips I've heard of the prochamber I think the H is a little louder.

boomshack said:
:OT: but merc123, I've been trying to figure out what your avatar is for the longest time...all I can make out is "9-11"...Thanks...oh and yes vids or sound clips please.

It's a bunny with a pancake on it's head. Look up oolong on Google for the story of the bunny.

Congrats. When I did mine it took nearly 3 hours, and I fractured a knuckle doing it! lol, I was tightening down a bolt and slipped off and slammed my knuckle into part of the undercarriage where two folds meet. :bang: It hurt like sheol for 3 months after. lol, oh well, it was worth it.

No e-check for me.

Also, I slammed my fingers into the transmission and punched the botto of the car when tightening the rear H-pipe bolts. Stupid thing slipped off and my fist went right into the bottom.