Installed my pre painted Ebay bumper!

• Sponsors (?)

Looks great! That must be the 2003 Cobra style bumper that is meant for the GT, hence the reason there are no gaps with the hood. Keep in mind if you ever decide to get an OEM 2003 cobra hood you'll probably have the dreaded gap problem. You would actually have to stick with hoods designed for the GT with the rounded off leading edge.

can you tell me which seller you got it from, and did you have to order the fog lights seperately? Is there an insert that goes around the foglight?

can you tell me which seller you got it from, and did you have to order the fog lights seperately? Is there an insert that goes around the foglight?

on top of the bumper, you'll be spending $165 for the fog lights, bezels and pig tails as well as $105 more for the chin spoiler. Total will be ~ $700 give or take a couple bucks. :nice:

Thanks that's the information I was looking for. I knew it couldn't be that easy/cheap :) I want the mach1 chin as it is so maybe I'll start with that. Or is it a different chin for that bumper? I saw in another thread that someone used the mach1 chin on a 99-01 cobra bumper. Can it be made to fit?

mach 1 can fit to 99-04 GTs, Mach 1's (obviously) and 99-01 cobras. 03-04 cobra bumper has it's own style chin. It's more "rubbery".

If you do the Mach 1 chin, paint it. It looks hot. A few of us did it here. I was the 2nd behind V_Eight. It looks awesome imo :)

CIMG4442.jpg

View attachment 386348
CIMG1924.jpg

View attachment 386350