Installed new/old rims...What da ya Think?

Ok I ended up keeping my Black 93 Cobra Rims instead of trading them, I left the silver center caps off and think it looks better, I'll probably paint the center caps black now.

What do you think?

Before:

med_gallery_264_209_58573.jpg

Today :nice:

S8001290-1.jpg

S8001291-1.jpg

Attachments

• med_gallery_264_209_58573.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 63
  • S8001290-1.jpg
    S8001290-1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 75
  • S8001291-1.jpg
    S8001291-1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Sponsors (?)

Use Black center caps, i agree no caps just looks like you got them stolen, some rims lugs aren't meant to be seen.
I'd also use some lx or 86 tailights, and remove the black bumper striping, and it would likely look badass.
Nothing that probably can't be done with a photochop, so you don't waste time or money first.

No, he doesn't.
Cobra R rims are just way overdone, the rims he has gives his car a more unique look.

I agree, I wanted something a little different that still looks good, I hated the rims at first, I guess because of the silver center caps, I still need to paint the center caps Black with maybe a small red pony in the middle

And I like the black molding stripes and GT tail lights:nice:

Use Black center caps, i agree no caps just looks like you got them stolen, some rims lugs aren't meant to be seen.
I'd also use some lx or 86 tailights, and remove the black bumper striping, and it would likely look badass.
Nothing that probably can't be done with a photochop, so you don't waste time or money first.

No, he doesn't.
Cobra R rims are just way overdone, the rims he has gives his car a more unique look.

Just listen to everything he said.

This looks the best. The other pics just look like you hit a bump and your caps fell off. I wouldn't drive like that on purpose. Seeing the lugs and hub centers isn't exactly stylish for those wheels.

I think you should remove the black tape stripe as well. Doesn't really fit

Attachments

• med_gallery_264_209_58573.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 62
They look great either way, its what you like more. The one thing you should take care of is killing the black strip, and lowering it, then youll have a magazine class car :nice:

They look great either way, its what you like more. The one thing you should take care of is killing the black strip, and lowering it, then youll have a magazine class car :nice:[/QUOT

I could be wrong but it looks to me like it's already lowered quit a bit. Maybe just not as low as some people like ;)

I think the car looks great how it is. I think the stripe goes well with the black on red theme. I always like anything that is different than the norm (tastefuly done of course) and I think your cars fits into that genra.

I would, however, paint the center cap. I always thought those wheels looked odd without the center cap painted black. However, I would suggest puting some gloss black tape over the lugs first to make sure you like it before you go and paint. you don't want to paint and then regret it. Whatever you decide, have fun!