Installed new/old rims...What da ya Think?

A couple pics I took today :D

S8001297.jpg

S8001298.jpg

Attachments

• S8001297.jpg
    S8001297.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 96
  • S8001298.jpg
    S8001298.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 96
  • Sponsors (?)

man i love your mach 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically, you're running a variation of what I've got ... except I'd rather have yours than mine. :D

Might look a bit more "finished" with black painted center caps on there. Maybe paint them but leave the Ford oval in the middle of 'em bare (if they have the logo there), and see how that looks. I just run mine with my 'nuts showing because I haven't gotten my hands on a set of centercaps, yet.

It's not so much the showing of lugnuts that detracts, it's more a matter of the spindle caps and bare axle centers showing that stands out kinda negatively - maybe paint those with some high-temp caliper paint to match the rims and see how that goes?

Yeah idk man, im not a fan of '93 cobra wheels, let along black rims, or the chrome lip. Even on a 1993 cobra. You put a set of nice 17 cobra r rims on there or something along those lines, and it will be like a day and night.

great job i have been waiting to see somebody do this with the caps looks great i hate the silver center caps .i am not a big fan of the black stripe either but i kind of like it for nostalgic reasons.takes me back when i was 18 and my white gt with the red stripe.