Installed Pypes catted x, CEL for cat efficiency

Ok so the other day I installed my pypes catted x. While installing noticed that the 2nd o2 on the stock h goes in the middle of the pass cat. on the pypes x theres 2 holes before the cat, and in the cat there is a bung with a blockoff in it. however it is too far from the stock location to be able to stretch the sensor that far. So i just threw the sensor before the cat, figuring a cel would probably appear. Sure enough Friday night the CEL popped on for cat efficiency below threshold. Are there extension harnesses to put that one O2 on the bung after the cat? BTW as a side note, I LOVE the car after installing my JLT, Brenspeed tune, and X, car is an animal now.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, the bung is supposed to go in the hole before the cat, it is for special tuning purposes I do believe.

I am surprised they did not tell you that you would need an 02 extension harness. It costs about $19, you can get them anywhere. MRT sent me mine for my H pipe.

That is your problem sir. I do not know if they would sell them at local hardware stores, maybe in the area where the hitch harness's are...i doubt it.

Anyway, just do a google search and you'll find them. Try MRT.

Thanks, very helpful. I suspected that is what I would need. I ordered it from blue oval industries, they didnt even include an instruction sheet, which wouldve been nice since I needed to cut 8" off the manifold to cat part of the pipe to make the cats fit and didnt know this and called them up like an idiot saying their part didnt fit. Probably wont be doing business with them again.

Yes, you will have to cut the pipe for the X. My H went right in, also; since you did not recieve instructions, the plug for your o2 sensor will be under your battery, may just be easier to remove the battery itself and the tray to get to it. Although it is possible without remove, just a PITA.

just an FYI, good luck man!