Installed some new rims today

Stage1

Aug 14, 2011
S.C
Forgestar F14's 18x10 Super deep concave..

roush2.jpg

Attachments

• roush2.jpg
    roush2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys.. I hear that a lot with the paint job on this car. I do like Chip Foose he builds great looking cars . But, I painted this car myself...

Thanks for the comments..

@ KONA12 The rims are 18x10 all the way around. The rims have a 42mm offset, Falken 275/40/18's.. The original Roush wheels were 18x10's as well.. They fit very well, plus those rims are very light..

@Chile02 Yes Its a Stage 1, But it has alot of Roush Upgrades that I put on the car. The suspension is all Stage 3, I do have the Big brake kit to go on it as well( just havent had time to mess with it ) Its has all carbon fiber on the inside.. I guess its a mix of all 1 2 3 stages of the Roush ..Except the BLower, so I have this to make up for it ..

wait for it

BAM !!!!
020.jpg

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 88
Im really leaning toward a single turbo set up, but noT really sure as of yet.. Dont get me wrong It looks killer when you see a car with the hood up and see the blower or turbo set up. But when I pop my hood and see my nitrous set up your like Damn!!!!!!!! Plus I flip a switch when I need the extra power.. A few weeks ago I had a my hood off to get a new windshield installed, I was going down the highway and saw a newer Trans Am waiting for me.. He dropped from 6th to 3rd .. I purged the spray !!! And lets just say what he had wasnt enough by a long shot... After I smoked him, I waited for him again.. I rolled down my window ( His words were I need to sell this car and get a Mustang) ... HAHAHAHA