Installed the 04 spoiler!...pics inside

harrisonfiveo

Dec 18, 2005
So I stated last week that I had found an 04 cobra decklid in screaming yellow for $200 at the local junkyard...wel it finally arrived and is now installed:banana:

It does need to be touched up a little bit, and thats no big deal. But here it is, Id love to hear the opinions guys:nice:

It was a PITA to get my honeycomb panels off my original trunklid, and i need to readjust them on the new one

• Sponsors (?)

copy cat!, lol looks great i love these spoiler and what a great find for $200 bucks, did u get the third brake light wired up? if u havnt let me know i just created my own harness using the old 3rd brake light, i can help ya out

copy cat!, lol looks great i love these spoiler and what a great find for $200 bucks, did u get the third brake light wired up? if u havnt let me know i just created my own harness using the old 3rd brake light, i can help ya out

not yet, one more thing i have left to do. Plus im still deciding on whether or not to replace the third brake light lense, because it has a nice scratch in the middle of it and ford wants about $130 for a new one. If yall know a website where i can get a replacement one for cheap let me know!
DUDE! That looks soooo badass. I love that color, the wing looks great. The honeycomb is a nice touch also!

Thanks, i def. wanted to keep the honeycomb

Looks great... I love Screaming yellow...

Appreciate all the kudos guys:nice:

Still not as nice as yours epik, but maybe one day ill get mine to your caliber:D

not yet, one more thing i have left to do. Plus im still deciding on whether or not to replace the third brake light lense, because it has a nice scratch in the middle of it and ford wants about $130 for a new one. If yall know a website where i can get a replacement one for cheap let me know!

i just got a new one for 83 bucks + shipping from teamfordparts . com
you have to talk to them on aim screen name teamfordparts to get the discount otherewise they will quote u like 139 or something over the phone, let me know if u got any questions on wiring up the brake light

Looks like your honeycomb panel on the left side needs to come up a bit. Otherwise, car looks very nice with the spoiler and wheels. Very clean Mach 1.

55887d1223736802-installed-04-spoiler-pics-inside-dsc00745.jpg

That looks almost perfect but....:D

1. you have a mach and the black factory wing really breaks up the yellow and gives it a tough look.

2. being yellow you see the lines more where it meets the trunk lid and looks like its just sort of stuck on where as if it was black you wouldnt see the lines as much.

it does look good though and for $200 painted you cant beat it.

That looks almost perfect but....:D

1. you have a mach and the black factory wing really breaks up the yellow and gives it a tough look.

2. being yellow you see the lines more where it meets the trunk lid and looks like its just sort of stuck on where as if it was black you wouldnt see the lines as much.

it does look good though and for $200 painted you cant beat it.

Good Points...good thing though is the fact that i can throw my old trunklid with the factory spoiler back on in like 10minutes:D