Installing P600b Procharger FROM SN95 onto Foxbody... Anyone swapped one of these??

Im getting a nice P600b Procharger setup from my buddys 1995 5.0 and looking at putting it onto my 1991 LX 5.0 which has a brand new 8.5:1 all forged 331 with an F303 cam built for boost... I know I will have to relocate battery to the rear. But only other initial major issue I can think of off the top of my head is that the water pump on the 94-95 cars is shorter than the 87-93, and this P600b is driven by the serpentine belt. So I will have to EITHER [A] move the charger bracket assembly (that also mounts AC comp and power steering pump) forward off of the engine to put it inline with water pump, crank and alternator... OR buy a SN95 water pump and move the alternator backwards.. My other concern is room around the head unit in the engine bay, and also fitment of intercooler and piping. Im also running a stock fan with a thick Jegs brand aluminum radiator... stock fan cools my 331 well but I doubt it is going to keep up with the heat created by the Procharger and AC when in the blister North Carolina summer temps. I like the stock fan because it is simple and reliable, so I naturally would think to keep it and maybe add a pusher fan to the front... but then think of clearence with adding a fan in an area that will also have an intercooler as well as a AC condensor... Input for any of yall is more than welcome....

• Sponsors (?)

Im getting a nice P600b Procharger setup from my buddys 1995 5.0 and looking at putting it onto my 1991 LX 5.0 which has a brand new 8.5:1 all forged 331 with an F303 cam built for boost... I know I will have to relocate battery to the rear. But only other initial major issue I can think of off the top of my head is that the water pump on the 94-95 cars is shorter than the 87-93, and this P600b is driven by the serpentine belt. So I will have to EITHER [A] move the charger bracket assembly (that also mounts AC comp and power steering pump) forward off of the engine to put it inline with water pump, crank and alternator... OR buy a SN95 water pump and move the alternator backwards.. My other concern is room around the head unit in the engine bay, and also fitment of intercooler and piping. Im also running a stock fan with a thick Jegs brand aluminum radiator... stock fan cools my 331 well but I doubt it is going to keep up with the heat created by the Procharger and AC when in the blister North Carolina summer temps. I like the stock fan because it is simple and reliable, so I naturally would think to keep it and maybe add a pusher fan to the front... but then think of clearence with adding a fan in an area that will also have an intercooler as well as a AC condensor... Input for any of yall is more than welcome....
Hey i have the same thing going on how did you resolve your problem

Holy old-ass thread...

Buy a set of SN-95 accessory brackets and a SN95 timing cover. install SN-95 water pump and have at it with the supercharger setup.

forward piping should fit easily, your main difficulty will be with the hookup at the throttle body, so some of the pipe routing will need to be changed.