Instead of a Snowman Its a SnowStang

Eos

Oh Heather Oh yeah... I want your pink taco
Jun 13, 2003
oklahoma
Ok so its not made out of snow...but it blends in well :D "this is the first pic I have of the car since i put my 5 slot aluminum wheels on"

• Sponsors (?)

You have to love the 5 slots on a II(mine has 'em too. Lets get this snow thing going and see how long it takes for Sleeper to bring out the weather from Az

That's not snow :p lol

This was last weekend, and now it's snowing again and they're calling for upp to another 8-10 inches.

78Mach1 said:
You have to love the 5 slots on a II(mine has 'em too. Lets get this snow thing going and see how long it takes for Sleeper to bring out the weather from Az

That's not snow :p lol

This was last weekend, and now it's snowing again and they're calling for upp to another 8-10 inches.

yeah we got 3" here in south IL Sat ---First one this year

zwhitr said:
yeah we got 3" here in south IL Sat ---First one this year
we ended up with 4-5" of snow on Sunday, with about a 2" layer of ICE over EVERYTHING thanx to it mixing with sleet twards the end.More coming on Wed. night into Thursday :nonono: The only thing good about the Saturn- good in the Snow. The II is successfully under the carport, waiting for warm weather again.

78Mach1 said:
we ended up with 4-5" of snow on Sunday, with about a 2" layer of ICE over EVERYTHING thanx to it mixing with sleet twards the end.More coming on Wed. night into Thursday :nonono: The only thing good about the Saturn- good in the Snow. The II is successfully under the carport, waiting for warm weather again.

Were expecting a few flurries tonite :D
I wish we would get some snow here sometimes. I know your all tired of it but we only get more than a dusting maybe once every 10 years.