#@&!*$% Insurance Companies!!!!

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by tjm73, May 27, 2005.

1. 89MustangGX

89MustangGX I have nothing productive to add!

Once you understand that insurance is about YOU or YOUR situation, it's about everyone altogether and averages and chances -- you will understand the pricing better. There are many factors that go into pricing, more than most people realize.

Don't get me wrong, I worked in the insurance biz for a while and I still see a lot of things as shady, but I understand it much better than when I was on the "outside."

Shopping around is your best bet -- different companies have different policies and you may find one that fits your situation better. Try several local agents as well as "over-the-phone" agents.

If you have any questions about your coverages, I can certainly try and help you or at leats steer you in the right direction. I was licensed in most every state and still have a pretty good handle on the individual laws and such.
  2. 6SpeedLX

6SpeedLX New Member

i love seeing commercials for Geico or Progressive as well as other insurance companys...especially when they dont even offer coverage in Mass....i wanna know why i see these commercials??? are they trying to tell me i should move?
  3. jerry beach

jerry beach Founding Member

I went to school for General lines, 220 agent. I passed the final and never took the state exam, too shady for me. It has saved me some $ though. I never pay for towing and rental or other add-ons anymore. :D