#@&!*$% Insurance Companies!!!!

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by tjm73, May 27, 2005.

1. Once you understand that insurance is about YOU or YOUR situation, it's about everyone altogether and averages and chances -- you will understand the pricing better. There are many factors that go into pricing, more than most people realize.

Don't get me wrong, I worked in the insurance biz for a while and I still see a lot of things as shady, but I understand it much better than when I was on the "outside."

Shopping around is your best bet -- different companies have different policies and you may find one that fits your situation better. Try several local agents as well as "over-the-phone" agents.

If you have any questions about your coverages, I can certainly try and help you or at leats steer you in the right direction. I was licensed in most every state and still have a pretty good handle on the individual laws and such.

2. i love seeing commercials for Geico or Progressive as well as other insurance companys...especially when they dont even offer coverage in Mass....i wanna know why i see these commercials??? are they trying to tell me i should move?

3. I went to school for General lines, 220 agent. I passed the final and never took the state exam, too shady for me. It has saved me some $ though. I never pay for towing and rental or other add-ons anymore. :D