intake, heads, exhaust?

I am running a cold air induction, with the BBK 78mm throttle body on my 03 4.6l gt. what would be a good intake manifold? I also would like to know what are some good heads and cams to configure with the intake? I have a nasty exhaust leak at the headers so I am going to redo my exhaust so while your at it you might as well give me that set up too. Thanks

Give me products as if you were a 20 year old who doesn't have much money. Just had to throw that in there.

• Sponsors (?)

The stock PI intake manifold is perfectly fine unless you are making 500+ rwhp.

What is your current exhaust setup? And where is it leaking?

There is a gasket between the passenger side exhaust manifold and midpipe that can go bad.

But with MMR's ported heads for under $1,000, it still has stock valves, stock guides, stock springs, ect.

It's a completely stock head with a port job. Don't get me wrong, I've seen their port work, and it looked good. But a person would still need to upgrade to bigger valves, springs, ect to take full advantage of them.

long tubes, H pipe, flowmaster 40,s i think at the back of the headers havent actually looked

In that case, I'd definitely look at that gasket. It's probably leaking. I've also had the nuts that hold the midpipe to the exhaust manifold come loose, so make sure they are tight.

As for the heads and cams, it really depends on what you're looking for power-wise and money-wise. If you were really set on making NA power on a street-driven 2-valve, I'd get the MHS head/cam combo package (found here; it includes EVERYTHING, and they're already degreed. I'd run it with MHS's PI Stage 2P cam. I'm sure that combo would make over 300 rwhp easily, and should run deep in the 12s, all with good street manners. If I was building an all-motor daily driven 2-valve car, or wanted a good setup to make bigger power in the future under boost (500-600 rwhp), this is what I'd do (except put a set of blower cams in instead). The only thing is that it costs $2400, plus labor (assuming you don't do it yourself), plus a tune ($400+).

If you just want a little more horsepower, just a set of cams (degreed in, of course) would net nice gains. MHS's PI Stage 2 cam or Hitech Stage 2 cam will make good power (285-300 rwhp), and I personally know of a couple of people running well into the 12s with full bolt ons, Hitech Stage 2 cams, and stock heads. Cams+degree+tune will run in the $1100 range.