intake manifold question

dkbanjo

Jun 1, 2008
L.A
I have a vortech supercharged 5.0 and want to get a new intake manifold. Anybody know if the holley systemax will be ok with the stock heads? If anyone has used them some reviews would be awesome. Or if you know what intake would be better for my setup let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

Any little thing you can do will help ETs despite the stock heads. Heads will only make it better! Im runnin E7s with a Trick Flow intake and stage 1 cam and it feels awesome, i can only imagine what its like with some good flowing heads! Altho...im secretly debating on goin Vortech before heads just for kicks lol
Matt

I have a V-1 SC trim w/8 psi pulley, 1 5/8 long tubes no cats, pypes catback, 75mm TB, 76mm C&L, 3:90s, and lakewood drag shocks. I just found a holley systemax II intake that came with 30lb injectors and rails a got it for 400. plus I have a 30lb sample tube lying around.

The holley intake flows allot and I think it's rated 2000rpm to 6500rpm so it'll definitely rock and roll in the higher rpm's with your charger and you won't really have to worry about losing any torque in the low side the charger cancels that out.. I say rock it