Intake, rim and accesory polishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_chance

Founding Member
May 29, 2001
Maricopa, AZ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that Im doing some polishing on the side for anyone interested. My prices are a lot lower than places where you have to ship it in. I hand polish everything. I can do intakes, most rims (depending on magnesium content) alternators and various other items. Superchargers, etc. I currently do aluminum, steel and stainless. Im located in Mass too. Email me or post here with any questions, etc. I usually have a fast turn around time depending on how busy I am. Let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

Zero_chance said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that Im doing some polishing on the side for anyone interested. My prices are a lot lower than places where you have to ship it in. I hand polish everything. I can do intakes, most rims (depending on magnesium content) alternators and various other items. Superchargers, etc. I currently do aluminum, steel and stainless. Im located in Mass too. Email me or post here with any questions, etc. I usually have a fast turn around time depending on how busy I am. Let me know.
Good stuff. I'm currently attempting to polish my own upper intake (split port). WAY more trouble than I thought it would be. The casting is awful! I've probably had to shave 1mm from the entire surface just to get rid of the pitting. :notnice: What kinda tools do you use for your stuff?

Like this...

DSCF0010.JPG

Hardly man. It's taken me two months to do what little I have done because I'm so busy!! It's going to take me another two months to finish this thing for sure. That's assuming I actually do finish, and don't get up and send it for powdercoating...

Status
Not open for further replies.