Intake

• Sponsors (?)

Smokedawg, im not even sure what is all done to it. Its an 89 LX 5.0 and im pretty sure im going to buy it. So far i know that the engine has been rebuilt, it has headers, exhaust, and 373 gears. Thats all i know about it.

Brent

well, there's always the nitrous way to get more air. lol, but an aftermarket airfilter is the best way to get a little more air. then there's like the march ram air thing, but I've never heard if it's any good or not.

Heres the scope...K&N Air Filter Is the best Intake mod you can do CHEAPLY, the Cold Air Intakes do the same think stock Air Box Intakes do, BUT CAI direct the air more smoothly, as for a main power gain, A porting of the Lower Intake Manifold will suffice nicely. My Friend is going to port mine soon, I dont have enough money yet, so Im going to slap on the stock throttle body on, and air box, and there will be a nice noticable gain of power...but to give you a list here goes...

-K&N Air Filter
-Cold Air Intake Kit(Mainly for looks)
-Porting of Lower Intake Manifold
-New EGR PLATE & 65-70mm Throttle Body(do searches for best ones, NOT Edelbrock or Mac, Niether BBK, try FMS)

-Nick