Interesting tidbit

Tomley

Apr 2, 2004
On Ford's site there is a contest going on. You can win a new 2005 mustang. This is directly from the rules and regs page:
"Winner’s choice of one (1) of the following Ford vehicles: 2005 Mustang (ARV $28,000)"
Here is the link:

https://www.fordvehicles.com/philsonthephone/rules/index.asp?bhcp=1

I thought it was a good clue as to how much a GT would go for. Anyway I have been lurking around here for awhile so I thought I would try to post something good.

• Sponsors (?)

Interesting that isn't even the Grand Prize--a Pro-Am golf event??? As far as the price is concerned, I think the new car will come way under that for base price, but fully loaded should be close to there.

Good find.

HairyCanary said:
Anybody read the fine print?

Hahaha....

Ya that is such a joke in Canada...I don't know why they do that to us. It's been that way as long as I can remember. In 1966 my uncle won a Mustang with some contest done by Pepsi and we were all there. I remember him trying to answer a stupid skill testing question. He got the car so I guess the answer was right.

We have one advantage of the USA though...our prizes are 100% tax free. Win the lottery, it's ALL yours, none to the goverment crooks.

I entered that contest too...I'm up to the stupid skill testing question :D

Wylde said:
Ya that is such a joke in Canada...I don't know why they do that to us. It's been that way as long as I can remember. In 1966 my uncle won a Mustang with some contest done by Pepsi and we were all there. I remember him trying to answer a stupid skill testing question. He got the car so I guess the answer was right.
You mean that's for real? :rlaugh: I thought it had to be some kind of joke...

I wonder what the reasoning behind that is.

Dave

00grnsixer said:
That's because those government crooks already took your money to pay for national health care. :rlaugh: :notnice:

At least we don't need to take out a second morgage on our house for hospital stay. The USA only wished it had as good of a health system as Canada. Most of your doctors don't give a hoot about people...only money! :nonono:

At least we don't need to take out a second morgage on our house for hospital stay. The USA only wished it had as good of a health system as Canada. Most of your doctors don't give a hoot about people...only money!

not if you have a good job you don't. and the care here is far better than any of that in a national health care program. i will glady pay for mine to get the the better care.

as to the doctors that's why you don't just grab a doc out of the phone book. there are doctors that care out there it's just a matter of doing your research just like anything else you spend your money on.