Fox Interesting Use For Fox Gt Wing

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by madspeed, Aug 31, 2013.

1. sumuhura.jpg

Even the Chevy guys like our wings!

2. In ny opinion he ruined that car. Nothing against foxs or chevys. But keep ford parts on a ford. That wing is probably the best built piece on that car lol. I'm not a chevy guy or a ford guy for that matter. I just like cars in general. I have no real attachment to any of them but I will say this I love my mustang. And its a piece of **** right now.

3. It just looks..............................bad.

A5literMan and ry94stang50 like this.
  4. while I don't particularly care for the looks of it, It's pretty ingenious that peeps figured out that it fits so well

ry94stang50 likes this.
  5. I was actually thinking the same thing. It almost looks as If it was made for that car. I give him some props but still lol

6. Oh wow. That is a special kind of stupid right there. As if a Nova needs a damn wing to look good to begin with, he chose THAT wing for it, of all the 100s of styles he could have gone with. All I can say is, at least he didn't go with the Saleen.

7. It does fit the car really well actually, but the car didnt need it.

8. :confused:---->:scratch:---->:chair:---->:ack:----->:notnice:

He was a 12 pack deep when that idea popped up.

#8 Grabbin' Asphalt, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  9. ....that is odd though. Only one around town :rlaugh:

10. nove would be awesome looking nova without the wing. but man does that thing fit perfect..lol

11. I'm gonna go ahead and say there is no way there is less that a full day's worth of modification to that wing. He meant to do that, and it looks bad. The only good looking wing on a Nova is a sheet metal one for racing.

A5literMan and Grabbin' Asphalt like this.
  12. I was never really all that fond of that wing in the first place. I mean... It's looks ok on the cars that came with it but it would NEVER have occurred to me to like it enough that I'd try it on another car. :shrug:

13. you know you have one on your civic

14. It's Cavalier! :fuss:

15. aha, cavaqueer

16. noobz spotted

va8upepu.jpg

17. Dayuuuuuuuum! Dat chit's tite, yo!

18. thought you'd at least park it in a garage or coffin or smething

19. Then I wouldn't "sparkle" in the sunlight. :shrug: