Internet world vs. Real World...

• Sponsors (?)

I had some kid tell me that he has an old hatchback civic that was receiving a new engine, HUUUUUUGGGGEEE turbo's and a NASCAR suspension (Honda in NASCAR??!? no.) and it would dust my car. what does he still drive after 2 years of this? a civic hatch with 7 different colors on it, including rust, that is being held together by zip ties. oh yea and he makes $6K a week but blows it all at the bars. yea. right.

Thats what I'm saying, this guy is so full of ****, I mean seriously...lol he would make a quarter of a million a year, but blows it at the bar - he'd die of alcohol poisoning spending all that at the bar...probably die before he spent it all..lol

****-talkers I guess is what it comes down to. 6K a week, you couldn't drink that much and still stay alive, let alone have a carreer. Unless he buys for everyone. I know so many who lie about thier incomes. Trying to say they make good money, but have nothing to show for it. What's worse, is the one's running around in thier cars and it turns out that it's in thier parent's name.

I hear this from a lot of people, who have claimed their car runs XX.xxxET at XXXmph but it turns out that they never actually went to the track, but someone with a combo similar to thiers, or some internet calculator, said that is what it runs.