Interpol just busted a site that I am on.

• Sponsors (?)

first of all, i don't buy it. how would he be putting up info 30 min after it happened if they raided his house and computer. second, i dont think international police care if you told someone you have sped before. thats not their job. third, who cares! they cant prove anything! :bs:

haha! didn't even realize! im guessing thats what it is. the whole story just doesnt add up. at all. its not an interpol issue, that is for sure. it is possible for local police to catch a license plate of a street racer, but i've only heard of 1 case of them actually trying to charge the guy..... it was here in canada and posted on youtube i guess. i dont think ive ever seen a vid on here of a member street racing.... and any admissions in the posts wont hold up in court for a second.

The thread was cleared at noon my time (England).

I know how hard they are to get, trust me. Here they are getting so come that its cheaper just to strip the car, then have the engine rebuilt. Right now, I have 4. They are the Bomb, but only the GTRs, the GTSts are crap. Coming out of a corner, the car is pushing and pulling at the same time, very cool.