Introduction

65stanger said:
Well now.......there's Darth Dan, Darth Jim, Darth Fritz just to name three............

To the Dark Side I have not succumbed; umbrage I do take, Lord Fuzzy! :mad: All is not as it appears. The Dark Paths I may travel; yet not their deeds stain my feet!
So long as a footbath my Jacuzzi does make!

You know how hard it is to type in "Yoda-speak" while giggling after having called Fritz "Lord Fuzzy"? :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

Under the hood looks just about like you would expect a car that is almost 30 years old to look. When I get some more money, I will spend it on making things look pretty :D . For now all my effort has been making it mechanically sound. The engine is an all original 390 with a 4-speed manual that goes to a 9in locking differential. The car has 48,000 miles on it. I just had to change the oil and have the carb rebuilt. The biggest items that needed replacement were the break booster and master cylinder, the gas tank, the radiator and the exhaust. The interior is also all original and in very good condition, it is a two tone blue.
I will try to get pictures a soon as I can. I am at school for the next two weeks :( . So you guys will just have to be patient. :D

StangDreamin' said:
To the Dark Side I have not succumbed; umbrage I do take, Lord Fuzzy! :mad: All is not as it appears. The Dark Paths I may travel; yet not their deeds stain my feet!
So long as a footbath my Jacuzzi does make!
About the only thing you have in common with Yoda is that you are green!:nono:

And just how clean do you think the Jacuzzi gets your feet while I'm wallowing in it?:scratch:

Now excuse me, I'll leave you in peace while you polish your light saber