iPhone and Stangnet

Negative ghostrider. I dont think it will because its the sites protocols that recognize the mobile browser and assume its format. I could be wrong thought I guess..

It's in the PHP code, to recognize the browser and automatically select the mobile skin. I have a different one on my own site that works well, so let's see if they'd like to give it a shot here. It's not 100% compatible with vBulletin 3.8.x though, but it hasn't caused me any issues.

It's in the PHP code, to recognize the browser and automatically select the mobile skin. I have a different one on my own site that works well, so let's see if they'd like to give it a shot here. It's not 100% compatible with vBulletin 3.8.x though, but it hasn't caused me any issues.

Definitely worth a shot. If not, the immobile app works great too

Guys I would change it if I could, but at this point with VB 4.0 being out, I can't go back and get fixes.

You can always get the direct link to the forum you want or like others, the app that changes the useragent from the phone so you get normal browser version.

Digging up this old thread here.. Just wanted to let fellow iPhone users know.. I'd tried the Unmobile browser and it didn't work for me. I could get into subforums and such, but couldn't properly post. I just got one the other day called Atomic Web and it's fantastic. It allows you to show up as whatever browser you want, so you can choose iPhone, iPad, Safari Desktop, Firefox, IE, etc... It also has real tabs that load while other tabs are open (so you can load multiple pages at the same time) and it has a ton of cool features like multi-touch shortcuts and VGA out if you have the cable.

So to those, like me, that like to view the site in full and access all the subforums, check it out. It was definitely worth a buck to me.