Is anyone getting sick of rice?

• Sponsors (?)

so now i have some kid in a turbo 240 out for me lol. boy is saying i dont know a damn thing about cars and yet he is the one that sent his car out to get all his work done to it. i know his car will beat mine cause he put down 367rwhp but geez dont say i know nothing about cars when you cant do your own work lol

this is the typical rice i hate oh and not to mention i went to the import hang out sat night and i guess this kid came and his 240 is insanely loud and was showing off burning the tires and little did he know there were 2 cops in the parking lot across from us that were watching us. lol they flicked there lights on and caught him. i rolled out though cause i had my bottle hooked up but i unhooked it before i left just incase.

i just thought it was funny him showing off and then gets a ticket.:rlaugh:

so now i have some kid in a turbo 240 out for me lol. boy is saying i dont know a damn thing about cars and yet he is the one that sent his car out to get all his work done to it. i know his car will beat mine cause he put down 367rwhp but geez dont say i know nothing about cars when you cant do your own work lol

this is the typical rice i hate oh and not to mention i went to the import hang out sat night and i guess this kid came and his 240 is insanely loud and was showing off burning the tires and little did he know there were 2 cops in the parking lot across from us that were watching us. lol they flicked there lights on and caught him. i rolled out though cause i had my bottle hooked up but i unhooked it before i left just incase.

i just thought it was funny him showing off and then gets a ticket.:rlaugh:

:lol:
LOL, i think youve mentioned you have "nitrous, 100 shot,and bottle" in about every post....

well supras are dyno queens there is no difference between 1000whp and 400whp supras they all run 11 sec slips.

not everyone cares about 1/4 mile either. Just like a 03/04 Terminator, setting up a supra to just run 1/4 mile is a waste of a car IMO. however its been proven when a supra is setup to run drags, its usually single digits. supras are more of freeway kings than dyno queens, unless i knew what i was up against, i would be pretty timid around one on the freeway.

yea i mean its not like i have gone through 6 bottles in about a month now lol. Im not addicted to the stuff i swear:D

i gotta get a bottle now put on my bike:rolleyes:

i like to make it well known that i failed recess cause i dont play lol

Watch out man! You will drain your checking account quick on nitrous!!!!!

On my last N2O car I stopped counting after bottle 60! That was in less than one year.

pressure from the ricer

I am getting tired of all the rice that has been bothering me. I now have an s2000 talking trash to me cause he is getting a turbo on his car. I dont really understand why he is already saying he is faster than me when he doesnt even have the turbo yet lol.

he talked trash to my brother before when he had an r32. my bro finally convinced him to go to the track and race kid came i was there with my stang. my bro smoked him first and then i lined up with him and smoked him too. but i guess that wasnt enough to teach this kid a lesson.

i really need to win that mcdonalds monopoly thing. then im going for 1000+rwhp just so i can crush these ignorant fools.

oh and this kid also doesnt want to race from a dig either and i hate roll races for one its street racing and 2 cause rolls dont prove much of anything.

claims he will run 11s easily which is possible but ive seen thats pushing those stock motors real good.

sorry guys just venting a little bit cause ive been getting bothered by more and more rice since i put the 100 shot on and i dont know how they know about it cause i didnt tell them.

Any Idea how a stock 03 gt would do against a 07 civic si ?? This guy just bought one and is "breaking it in" he wants to race soon??

We have a lot of ignorant honda owners. Our F-body club is sporting some nice blown and turbo LS1's making 800-1000 rwhp. Also quite a few nice Mustangs. The Subaru crew are pretty good and we have a few 350-450 awhp STI's, all done respectfully too.

I don't really have a problem with rice, 1 because we have some really nice f-bodys and mustangs that have put the lower rice in place, and they see me and just slow down, really funny. but the thing that bothers me the most isn't really rice, i have a friend that drive a 72 nova and he treats it rice, every light he revs his engine. burns out on purpose, he has actually gone through 2 trannies in 3 years. and he thinks it soo fast, but i handed him his ass from a rolling 65 when he is spoce to have all his power, and i even missed my shift.... thats what i hate...

yea you would crush an 07 civic SI they are 15 second cars. but if u launch bad you would most likely be around 15s too. as long as u launch it decently and u dont miss shifts then u got him pretty easily man.