Is Bill Pierre Ford tarded?

www.pierreford.com

I rode over there several years ago looking to buy a F-150 they try to steer me to used rigs and have me sit down and fill out loan papers while they "go see what else they have. Well tear up the papers and walk out to the bike and they come running out "what's the matter". So I told them what the problem is.
Well I'm checking inventory on Ford dealers for a Legend Lime coupe, and they are suppose to have 4-5 of them. So I call them up and while on hold I figured out that they were "the one's" I had a problem with 3 years ago. But that was then and this is now. Then they did the very same think, I told them just what I wanted in 2006 Legend Lime, Pony package, Leather seats, interior upgrade, and a 5 speed. I'm on hold and he comes back on the phone and asks if I would be interested in a 2003?? I hung up at that point. What is wrong with some of these dealers these days?
Sorry just had to rant!
Bruce:Damnit:

• Sponsors (?)

The Bill Pierre family of dealers has always been a pain, and thieves to boot. (My opinion based on past experience)

Me, I normally go to Bickford in Snohomish (awesome service, ok pricing, and no pressure) O'Brien in Everett (OK service, decent pricing, but more limited inventory).

Well, at least you did'nt have a salesman screaming in your ear, "WHY WON'T YOU BUY THIS MACH 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I will never step foot on Sound Ford's lot again. (No, I did'nt buy their Mach for sale) :nonono:

The Pierre Group (Pierre Ford in Lake City and Harris Ford in Lynnwood) has the worst sales department customer service and the most dishonest service departments I have every dealt with. The ONLY bright spot at either dealership is the parts department at Harris. For the record, after numerous disappointing experiences with Pierre stores I buy my cars at either Bickford Ford in Snohomish or Olympic Lincoln/Mercury in Seattle and my daily drivers are serviced at Olympic. The Mustangs are excluxively done at Brad's.

Yes they are tarded. I will never buy another car from them. I know of plenty of people who will tell you the same thing. I know 2 different people that went in to BP Ford. Both found the new car they wanted on the lot. They then wanted to write a check/pay cash for the car. They wouldn't sell them the car. They tried to pressure them into financing the car in both cases.
They lost a sale because they wouldn't sell the car out right then and there.
I went into BP Ford with a deal on a car negotiated in advance with the Fleet dept. They tried changing the price several times. Changing numbers around a couple times on the trade in etc. They wasted most of a day. We left with the car we wanted at the price we had talked about, but only after hours of back and forth discussion. The only reason I was going to buy it there in the first place was it close to work. The deal was suppost to be done, just come in do the paper work and get out. An hour or so right! Nope, they tried to beat you down till you cave in.

I bought my truck at Pacific Coast Ford in Federal Way. It was one of the most cut and dry car deals I've ever done. I tried to buy the wifes car there too, but they flat out told me they couldn't match the prices I was getting qoutes for. They were honest, and I wouldn't have a problem buying a car there again. They didn't try to get me in and switch the deal.:nice:

I have heard plenty of good things about Bickford.

Bickford is ok..but there serv dept is just as bad as BP..they took my Mother inlaw for 5K last summer..doing basic hoses and brakes on Dads 23K mile F-250. she took it in and asked them to look it over as Dad has passed on and she wanted to make sure it was ready to be driven...they went off the deep end and biscally went through the hole truck..keep in mind this thing is showroom cond...when confronted about the bill all they said was Mom said do what ever it needs...well they had us there but it was way wrong to rip her like that.. no kiding this truck is mint and probably needed a rad flush and brakes...how they came up with 5k in repairs was some creative work on there part MF'S!!!.still get smokin hot around the collar when thinking about that deal. fricken thieves!!!

Amen to all the above! When I was looking for a new Windstar for my wife, the bozo at Bill Pierre Lake City tried to sell me a left over '96 for the same price as a new '97 (full sticker.) He told me that I didn't understand new car pricing and that both cars were worth the same.:bs: It turns out that Ford was releasing the '98 early in the model year, and I bought a new '98 at Wilson Ford in Ballard for $200 over invoice. I paid about $32K for a new '98, and Bill Pierre wanted over $35K for either a '96 or a '97! (And didn't bother to tell me that the '98s were coming.) Unfortunately, BP bought Wilson Ford and closed the dealership. I live in Seattle, but when I go to replace the Windstar or my Explorer (I have no plans to replace my Mustang!) I guess I'm going to have to "get out of town."

I'll second what wythors said about the Parts Department at Harris Ford. Kevin Bennett and his staff are the best.

:lol:
Oh man you should have asked me about dealers. I went to Bill Pierre. The sales man tried for an hour to get me to buy an 05gt in white. Despite several times telling him I wanted sonic blue. When we discussed the add on sticker price. He told me to ignore the $10k Addition market value add-on. I asked him why they put it on there if they wanted me to ignore it. Suddenly there where other features on the car he wanted to talk about. His sales manager did the same thing. I went to Sound Ford. Told him exactly what I wanted (Sonic blue gt, manual, IUP.). Was asked if I wanted a V6??? Then he found a red automatic. Then he told me I could order the car. To which I responded. "I hope so. You are a Ford dealer." Then he said they didn't have any order forms. So I had my brother get one out of the back seat of my car. And told him to copy it. So they would have some for the future. They only problems I had with bickford. Was the additional $5k markups. But that was pretty standard on the 05 gts at any dealer.